Local & Global Outreach
Reaching out into the surrounding communities is part of our mission of "Making disciples who obediently follow Jesus Christ". We support various ministries and provide facilities for the community to use. Some of the ministries we support include:
- Helping Hands of Miamisburg - A local Food Pantry serving Miamisburg residents.
- Miami Valley Women's Center - An organization that values life, supports families, and demonstrates Christ's love.
- The Orange Team - On Friday of each week we have several men from the S.T.O.P. program come and help clean and perform other duties around the church and church property. Volunteers are needed to prepare a meal for them and to show them Christ's love during lunch. If you are interested in serving, please contact the church office at (937) 866-3854.
- Whole Truth Ministries - A ministry for recovering addicts. See Kyle Shaw for information.
We also support mission efforts locally and around the world.
- Heart to Honduras - Founded to connect and empower Honduran pastors and to create a sustainable model for community development in the name of Jesus.
- Caring Partners International - A Christian ministry that equips Bible-believing churches to meet the healthcare needs of the lost and dying around the world.
- Church of God Global Strategy
- Missionaries Dave and Barb Miller - Serving as career missionaries in the country of Bolivia.
- Mid-America Christian University - A private, Christian, liberal arts college.
Contact any of the above ministries directly by clicking on their link. You may also contact any of the staff to inquire about how you can help in this vital ministry!