Reaching out into the surrounding communities is part of our mission of "Changing the World, One Life at a Time". We support various ministries and provide facilities for the community to use. Some of the ministries we support include:
- #IMPACTtheBurg - Wednesday evenings during the summer. Check UPCOMING EVENTS for times and events.
- Helping Hands of Miamisburg - A local Food Pantry serving Miamisburg residents.
- Blessings in a Bag - A local program to feed needy students on weekends and holidays.
- Miami Valley Women's Center - An organization that values life, supports families, and demonstrates Christ's love.
- OneHeartDayton - Called to love the women who work in the adult entertainment industry with the unconditional love of Jesus Christ.
- One Bistro - Dedicated to eliminating hunger, building relationships, and celebrating community with our neighbors.
- Teen Challenge - Christ-centered, faith-based solutions for youth, adults, and families struggling with life-controlling problems, such as addiction.
- The Orange Team - On Friday of each week we have 8 men from the S.T.O.P. program that come and help clean and perform other duties around the church and church property. Volunteers are needed to prepare a meal for them and to show them Christ's love during lunch. If you are interested in serving, please contact the church office at (937) 866-3854.
- Whole Truth Ministries - A ministry for recovering addicts. See Kyle Shaw for information.
- H.O.M.E. Ministry - A family ministry designed to get families of all ages out of the house and outside! Our motto is, "Exploring Family Traditions in God's Creation".
We also support mission efforts locally and around the world.
- Heart to Honduras - Founded to connect and empower Honduran pastors and create a sustainable model for community development in the name of Jesus.
- Caring Partners International - A Christian ministry that equips Bible-believing churches to meet the healthcare needs of the lost and dying around the world.
- Church of God Global Missions
- Missionaries John and Karen Lambert - have served as career missionaries in the country of Ecuador since 1997.
- Legacy/Dayton Christian Schools
- Mid-America Christian University - A private, Christian, liberal arts college.
Contact any of the above ministries directly by clicking on their link. You may also contact any of the staff to inquire about how you can help in this vital ministry!