Kroger Community Rewards Program
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register. Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number "83272" or "Miamisburg First Church of God", select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register. Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.