Watch a video of the message HERE.
“The Royal Law”
“If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well.”
To violate the royal law of love is to miss our purpose!
- We are here to love one another in Christ.
- We are to treat one another just like we would want to be treated.
- God honors and blesses the church when we put His love into practice.
To not love others is to miss what God is doing!
- New people come to church by divine appointment.
- Divine appointments are missed when Christians don’t show up.
- Ministry happens when Christians show the love of Christ to others,
To ignore others and show favoritism is sin!
- We will be judged by he way we have shown Christ’s love to others.
- To love others may not require needing more of Jesus, it may require Jesus needing more of you!